• Boating on the backwaters in a country boat
& fishing with the local fishermen.
• Cycling through the surrounding countryside.
• Visit the Chinese fishing nets (maybe try
your hand also at fishing along with the
local fisher men).
• Watch the toddy-tappers at work (maybe try
out the toddy).
• Visit the nearby coir making facility at
• Learn about crab farming and prawns farming.
• Visit the 350 year old Nalukettu house(
ancient Keralan architectural style) where
a traditional Kerala Hindu family resides
and visit the kavu (sacred grove)
with its snake god .
• Hand-made cloth weaving using the traditional
• Keralan Cuisine Cooking programmes conducted
on special request .